We are seeking a proactive, talented test engineer for a role in Quality Assurance, who is passionate about ensuring the quality of software released meets customer expectations. As the Automation Test Engineer you will play a critical role in providing Automation expertise on the QA team. You will also build and contribute to low-level test automation systems, with a specific focus in the areas of performance, system integration, and security.
- Hands-on experience in working with industry standard tools like Selenium, WebDriver.
- Experience with mobile automation
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Automating everything
- Analyzing test requirements for new and existing products and technology
- Designing and developing automated tests to ensure products and technology meet customer quality, functionality, security and performance requirements from a system point of view
- Designing and development of the test infrastructure to make system testing more efficient and automated
- Execute automated test suites
- Work with development teams to review test plans and test cases
- Work in a team to ensure software releases are high quality and released on schedule execution.
Essential Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience: 3+ years